Someone pointed out to me that my article about Bad Boys is not complete: it lacks solutions how to deal with them. So true! Well, I could suggest to just stay clear from Bad Boys, but where’s the fun in that :). So here are some tips for women who want to have a taste of the Bad Boy without getting their hearts broken. I warn you though, it takes a strong character to handle him without losing yourself in the process!
- Accept that the Bad Boy is for having fun only. He’s no relationship material, he’s only suitable for casual sex.
- Don’t expect anything from the Bad Boy. No flowers, no presents, no romantic e-mails, nothing. No expectations = no disappointments.
- You are most likely not the only one the Bad Boy is having sex with. Don’t ask, don’t talk about it, don’t be jealous, accept it – and please use condoms!
- If the Bad Boy says you’re the only one or that he has fallen in love with you, don’t give it any attention. That’s for naive girls – you’re not one of them. You know what you want from him, there’s no need for aural courtship games. One ear in, the other ear out.
- When you are spending time with the Bad Boy, enjoy it to the fullest!
- When you are not spending time with the Bad Boy, leave him be and go your own way. No texting, no asking for a next date, nothing. He will contact you when he wants to see you – and then you decide if you have time for him.
- Don’t confuse chemistry and good sex with being in love. It’s a tricky one, but you can do it!
- The Bad Boy may at some point just disappear. It sucks, but at least you’ve gained some new experiences and some fun memories. Don’t be angry. You knew what you were getting into.
The key is to stay in control of your feelings. It’s far from easy, but it is the only way. The best thing is to see yourself as a Bad Girl. You want something from the Bad Boy, you take it for as long as you can and when it is gone, well, so be it. Maybe your pussy will get broken, but for what it is worth: a broken pussy heals a bit faster than a broken heart.